We’re excited to share that we’ve partnered with Modo Labs, an industry-leading mobile applications company, to help our clients provide the strongest campus and community mobile experience available in the market. This new partnership will bring new mobile functionality to Blackboard clients and is one of many steps we’re taking to deliver a superior education experience to our clients.
This partnership beautifully complements our student success and engagement strategy, as we continue to invest strongly in a broad portfolio of mobile education technology solutions, and build a powerful ecosystem of products that help institutions meet students’ learning and advancement needs.
With Modo Campus, any institution can quickly create an engaging campus app for applicants, current students, faculty, staff and alumni. Pre-built modules for LMS, SIS, transit, dining, special events, news, athletics, indoor and outdoor maps, (and more) allow institutions to leverage any data source or system integration to deploy the app in no time. Modo enables institutions to enhance the student experience from new student orientation, beyond commencement, keeping user constantly engaged.
Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Modo Labs to Help You Create an Engaging Campus App for Your Institution.
- Exceptional Design: A seamless and unified design experience that reflects your institution’s unique brand and personality.
- Real-time Analytics: Analyze user engagement and app activity to optimize your mobile strategy and intelligently evolve your app through user feedback.
- Instant Updates: Update your modules in real time without resubmitting to the app store
- Communication: Increase app usage and loyalty with targeted and personalized communications, like push notifications, in-app banners, QR codes, opt-in channels and beacon triggered alerts.
- Personas & Locations: Personalize the experience by creating different editions of your app for various campus locations or personas, like applicants, current students, faculty, alumni, and visitors.
To learn more about how you can use Modo Labs to mobilize your higher education campus, please contact your Blackboard account representative. If you are interested in our K-12 community app solutions, visit our website or reach out to your account executive.