We’re heading to New Orleans July 10-12 for BbWorld. And this year, the conference will be more than just an annual user’s conference. While the event will include the same incredible opportunities to network with peers, share best practices and meet with experts from Blackboard and neighboring institutions, the conference has evolved into a true education technology gathering. Not to mention some hot weather and spicy Creole. This year, we’ve expanded the program and are so excited to bring together outside leaders from across the global Higher Ed, K-12 and Professional Education community to share their perspective on key education topics, directions and trends. The 2012 program is centered on a few key themes, which were introduced during the CFP process; here they are again: Social Learning
- Learning from interaction and collaboration with peers through both formal and informal educational spheres
- How advancements in digital content are changing the way students and faculty engage with and share educational information and activities.
- The power of data-driven decision making across the institution.
- Best practices for improving user success to maximize the value of your technology investment.
- How to meet the growing expectation that student have for access and engagement through mobile devices.