EDUCAUSE 2010 is here and if you’re headed to Anaheim, you’ll want to check out details for the latest and greatest Blackboard activities taking place during the conference.
From 3:30 – 4:20 pm on Wednesday, October 13, join Ray Henderson, President, Blackboard Learn, Maurice Heiblum, President, Blackboard Collaborate, and Kayvon Beykpour, Vice President, Blackboard Mobile for an inside look at the company’s future plans for technologies to support teaching and learning, including:
- A report on Blackboard Collaborate and the plan for Elluminate and Wimba solutions
- A look inside Blackboard’s mobile apps and where they’re headed
- An update on our evolving strategy for digital content
This presentation will take place in Meeting Room 210B.
Blackboard Booth (#1828): Visit us for ongoing presentations from clients and Bb experts as well as an opportunity to talk with specialists from product, engineering, support and account management teams. Client and Bb-led presentations will cover:
- Consulting support
- Managed Hosting
- Upgrading to Release 9.1
- Blackboard Connect in action
- Blackboard Mobile
For a full list of theater sessions, click here.
Blackboard Collaborate Booth – Wimba and Elluminate (#1101): Stop by for our in-booth sessions to learn how to get the most from your Elluminate and Wimba products. Here's just a sampling.
- Keep it Live! with Drexel University
- Increase Retention Rates and Save Time and Money via Collaboration Technology with University of Utah
- Best Practices for Introducing Wimba Pronto to Faculty and Students with Ivy Tech Community College
- Growing Collaboration at a Public College with Broward College
All of the resources available through the Upgrade Center online will be available for you to experience at the Upgrade Center LIVE. Stop by the Blackboard booth (#1828) from 4-7 pm on Tuesday, October 12 to speak with product experts who can answer your questions and walk you through the critical steps for upgrading to Release 9.1.
If you missed the Client Appreciation Party at BbWorld, now’s your chance to join the fun. If you’re interested in celebrating with us at The House of Blues, click here for more information and to register.