Few industries face the kind of technological revolution currently transforming the education market. Whether you’re a CIO, VP of IT, director of distance education, or manager of academic technologies, you simply must keep up with the latest transformations and trends in education technology, including …
- Boosting student and faculty adoption of technology
- Using outcomes and analytics to make data-driven decisions
- Successfully integrating critical technologies
If you’re like most technology pros, however, staying ahead of the curve becomes more difficult as you perform “double duty” in your job—not only selecting innovative solutions but also keeping them up and running. That’s why attending BbWorld 2014 , which takes place July 15-17 in Las Vegas, is so important. Held at the Venetian/Palazzo Resort, here are just a few of the many don’t-miss sessions for IT professionals:
- A Comprehensive Approach to Technology Selection, Adoption, and Integration
- Hold the Winning Hand: Tools and Tips to Help Manage Blackboard Learn Environments
- Supporting Your Academic Technology Enterprise
- 10 Steps to Prepare Students for an Online Course
Through BbWorld, we’re using our experience to craft a comprehensive program around the issues you face every day, such as selecting and evaluating a learning environment, effective adoption and use of classroom technology, successfully migrating from ANGEL to Blackboard, trends in online learning, and more.
We’d love to have you join us in Las Vegas for this opportunity to work together in our joint mission to “reimagine education,” and increase our understanding of the needs of today’s—and tomorrow’s—instructors and learners.
Early bird pricing expires soon – don’t let another moment slip away. Register today to reserve a spot at what promises to be the premier education event of the season.