Blog Post co-authored by Jim Hermans, General Manager of Blackboard Analytics and Mark Max, VP of Product Development and Operations for Blackboard Analytics to formally invite you to this year’s Users Group Conference.
The must-attend event for Blackboard Analytics clients is only a few weeks away – and it’s not too late to register. This year’s three-day user conference will be held October 10-12th at Gallaudet University in Washington, DC and will featuring multiple breakout sessions, keynotes and product roadmap discussions.
Top 5 Reasons To Attend:
1. Learn how to better identify at risk students during the new, hands-on Learning Analytics Practitioner’s Forum.
2. Get answers to your technical and operational questions – at either one of three ‘Ask the Experts’ sessions, or 1-on-1 at our Genius Bar.
3. Discover methods for driving Analytics adoption on campus and getting staff up and running quickly.
4. Hear ways to get more out of your Analytics investment from clients like UMBC, Drexel University and Stony Brook University.
5. Find out about the latest upgrades, features and solutions on the horizon during our product roadmap session.
We welcome all Blackboard Analytics clients at the conference! To join the 130+ who have already signed up, click here