Looking for a way to meet and build relationships with your fellow peers and Blackboard staff? Are you ready to partner with these same folks to help shape Blackboard technology and get early access to roadmap information? Or do you want access to the tools, resources and support that’s available to address your product questions or guide you as you upgrade to Blackboard Learn™ 9.1? Then stop by the Blackboard Community Programs booth (#600 and #601) at BbWorld to sign up for one or more of the free programs we’ve developed to support you, as a member of the world’s largest, organized e-learning community. The Community Programs team will be available to help you get connected with fellow users sharing your same interests.
- Learn more about User Groups and find the one that’s right for your institution.
- Meet the 2011 Catalyst Award winners in the Exemplary Course category. They’ll be on hand to demo their winning courses and share best practices for developing exemplary online courses.
- Vote live in the Bug Squad! Prioritize the bug fixes in upcoming maintenance releases using crowd sourcing technology. Then view the results, live from the booth.
- Participate in a Usability Test and become one of the many clients working together, with us to shape Blackboard Learn and the product development process.
- The Dr. C’s are opening the office doors and will be on hand – lab coats and all – to offer in-person product support. Stop by the booth to meet these peer experts and get answers to your product questions.
- If you’re upgrading to Learn™ 9.1, there will even be someone to help you get signed up for the September Upgrade Cohort.