I hope many of you ANGEL clients are planning to join me at BbWorld 2010, the year’s premier professional and training event for Blackboard and ANGEL users. If you didn’t join us last year, it is a great opportunity to get to know more of your peers and have a chance to personally connect with the folks from Blackboard.Just to remind you, we are preparing a full track of ANGEL sessions along with dedicated opportunities for networking, collaboration, and training among your fellow ANGEL users. Here’s my list of the Top 5 sessions and opportunities you should not miss:
1. Katie Gallagher’s pre-conference workshop “Maximize Learning with Standards-Aligned Curriculum andIntervention in ANGEL”
2. Keynote by Greg Mortenson, author of Three Cups of Tea
3. Ray Henderson’s session “ANGEL Learning Community—Looking Ahead” — just for ANGEL clients
4. The ANGEL Support Team available to demonstrate Behind the Blackboard for ANGEL clients
5. An ANGEL client appreciation reception and, 16 client-led sessions!
Again, I hope you’ll make it to BbWorld this year. I really look forward to seeing you there!