Almost 2,000 of you are registered for BbWorld and now that it’s just 30 days away, it’s time to plan your trip! The MyBbWorld
feature is available via BbWorld.com to help you build your itinerary and create a schedule that meets your personal interests throughout the week.
But with more than 150 sessions on the program, you might not know where to begin. Some of your favorite Bb employees and well-known clients have provided their list of “must-see sessions.” There’s definitely something for everyone, whether you’re a director of technology, system administrator, instructional technologist, or a professional development coordinator. Take a look here as you plot out your trip:
Kelly Dempsey-Little, Instructional Technologist at Skidmore College
picked these seven sessions because:
Bert Ross, Manager, Teacher Student Support at Baltimore City Public Schools
- She wants to learn more about the history of eLearning and how far the industry has come;
- Preparing to and moving to 9.1 was a big job for her institution, she’s interested to hear how others have navigated the transition;
- Video has become an integral part of her curriculum. Getting trained on integrating video into Blackboard will enhance her teaching.
picked these 11 sessions because:
Jan Day, Senior Director, Client Engagement at Blackboard
- He wants to learn more about how Blackboard is and can be used in K-12;
- He is interested in how others have encouraged end users to become active users of Blackboard;
- He wants to know how he can increase engagement with a variety of stakeholders, including parents.
had a hard time narrowing it down to 10, so she picked these 19 sessions because:
- Clients tell us they want relevant, real-world information that they can implement on their own. These sessions offer lessons-learned on a variety of topics;
- Based on recent conversations with clients, these sessions are of interest and will provide insight on work going on at institutions across the client community.
Check out the full list of must-see session recommendations here: Must-See Sessions
And, once you’ve gotten a general overview, dive into the full program. There’s more than enough to fill up your days. Session Overview
Coming soon is the launch of the BbWorld Mobile. For the first time ever, we have a custom app for the event, built by our Mobile team. BbWorld Mobile will aggregate BbWorld news, schedules, attendee info, maps, videos and more so stay tuned