Blackboard wants to hear your voice! The BbWorld and DevCon 2012 call for presentations is now open and will remain open until January 20. We would love to hear your story at this year’s Developers Conference July 9-10 and BbWorld July 10-12 in New Orleans, LA. Why should you present? Blackboard user conferences are a great way to share best practices with peers, influence and enhance teaching and learning at other institutions, and shape eLearning around the world. We are looking for experts to lead by example and connect with the education community. Consider the things that matter to you the most in your role and consider sharing your solutions with your peers. Need some ideas? How about:
- Technology Adoption – best practices for improving user success to maximize the value of your technology investment
- Digital Content – how advancements in digital content are changing the way students and faculty engage with and share educational information and activities.
- Mobility – how to meet the growing expectation that students have for access and engagement through mobile devices
- Social Learning – learning from interaction and collaboration with peers through both formal and informal educational spheres.
- Analytics in Action – the power of data-driven decision making across the institution.