We know that many of you have booked your flights and are already thinking about how you’ll capture the sights and sounds of this year’s BbWorld. So this year, if you’re planning to blog, we want to make it a little bit more enticing: register here to be an official BbWorld Blogger and let us reward all your hard work!
As an official BbWorld Blogger, your peers will recognize you as a thought-leader, sharing a personal perspective and reflecting on all aspects of the event. You’ll get reserved seating in all keynote presentations, a blogger badge that you can add to your personal blog TODAY, and a BbWorld Blogger t-shirt (rock your t-shirt at the Client Appreciation Party). We’ll also feature some of the posts on Blackboard Blogs during the week of the show, July 9-13. More details will be shared in June; keep an eye on your email.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE…
For three exceptional bloggers, we’re giving away three FREE passes to BbWorld. Starting today through Friday, May 4, you can enter to be a BbWorld VIP Blogger. Here’s what you need to do:
- Write and post to your personal blog an entry titled, “Why I want to be a VIP BbWorld blogger.” Tell us who you are and why you want to go to BbWorld – we’ll be judging on originality of submission and enthusiasm.
- Tweet your post to @Blackboard using the #BbW12 hashtag. And email firstname.lastname@example.org to guarantee entry.
- Complete the BbWorld Blog form and make sure you select ‘Yes’ to enter the contest.
What do the VIP Bloggers receive?
- FREE registration to BbWorld 2012 (Does not include T&E)
- Access to your peers from around the globe for unbelievable networking and collaboration opportunities.
- Before BbWorld, we’ll profile you on the Blackboard Blog
- Backstage access to keynote speakers and Bb leaders
- Plus a few other surprise we’ve got in the works.
- Click to download official contest rules.
Did we mention it’s in New Orleans?