A few weeks ago, the Professional Education division of Blackboard gathered industry experts with current and prospective clients from numerous career and professional colleges for a wide range of sessions on the theme of Student Success. Hosted at LIM College in New York City, attendees not only deepened their expertise around online learning, but also their relationships with Blackboard, the sponsors (NBC Learn, McGraw Hill, and ConnectYard,) and of course, each other. Don’t worry if you couldn’t make it! We’ll be posting multimedia recaps of the following sessions:
- Online Professional Education Standards
- Enhancing the Student Experience Using Technology
- Refocusing Your IT Dept on the Student
- Best Practices in Supporting a Learning Delivery System
- Student Success in For-Profit Sector
- Enhancing Relationships Between Faculty and Students
Don’t miss a beat by subscribing to our blog here!