We were thrilled to host so many customers from all over the world last month in Las Vegas at BbWorld 2014!
It was a week full of rich discussions about the future of education and how technology plays a critical role in getting us there. With the vast majority of sessions being driven by educational leaders and administrators, we were able to hear so much feedback and insight on the evolution of our industry and your thoughts on the “new” Blackboard. The insights and opinions from our customers and the industry at-large on our renewed company strategy is what truly drive us to innovate and deliver on providing the best educational experience.
What began in 1998 as an annual opportunity for our customers to network has evolved into so much more. Now, BbWorld truly represents a collection of viewpoints and ideas. And we are fully committed to making sure everyone has access to the discussions and exchanges that happened there through a robust set of resources in our event recap site. Highlights include:
- Access to our BbWorld Open Education course where you can peruse event sessions and download presentations.
- Video snippets of our corporate keynote where Jay Bhatt, Mark Strassman, Stephanie Weeks and Jon Kolko talk about some exciting Blackboard updates, including how we are reimagining education, the launch of our mission and vision, and a preview of the new user interface for our teaching and learning environment.
- A recording of our opening keynoter, Joi Ito, who provided a riveting perspective on new technologies that are just over the horizon and how they can affect the way education is delivered and received.
- Multimedia, including photos and recap videos that really capture the energy and spirit of the event.
- Easy access to all of our BbWorld press releases and blogs from the event, including our new solutions portfolio, the expansion of our deployment options into the public cloud and more.