It is with great excitement that we unveil to you the first ever BbWorld Mobile app! Developed by the Blackboard Mobile team and made specifically for BbWorld 2011, this app will provide you with convenient access to all things BbWorld. Built off of the Blackboard Mobile Central platform, the app includes 10 different modules that will keep you connected to the conference and informed of all the latest news and events.
- Attendees: Search for conference attendees by name or by institution, and get email and Twitter info for easy networking – before, during and after BbWorld.
- Schedule: Scroll through PreCon Workshops, BbWorld and DevCon sessions; select the sessions that interest you and add them to your personal calendar.
- Exhibitors & Maps: An interactive map of the show floors helps you navigate through Blackboard and partner booths providing you with exhibitor overviews and contact information.
- News, Videos & Photos: Updated throughout the show – get exclusive show information, view behind the scenes videos with keynotes, 1-on-1 client interviews, snapshots from sessions, hallway conversations, presentations and more. Make sure you’re smiling; you never know when you’ll be caught on camera.
- Launch Line: A direct line to news and information about recent Blackboard product launches.
- Get Mobile @Your Institution: Check out and download apps that have been deployed by your peer institutions to find out how they are integrating mobile on their campus.
To see the app in action, check out this demo from Bb Mobile’s own David Small:
For those of you following BbWorld from a-far, the app is a great way for you to be part of the action. The BbWorld 2011 app is available for Android™, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and all other Internet-enabled devices via the mobile Web at m.bbworld.com. Download the app now to stay connected!