Equipped with more learning alternatives than ever before, students are placing unprecedented demands on institutions to deliver on the expectation of a more personalized, engaged, and flexible educational experience. As a result, leaders must address a number of critical issues that sit at the heart of any institution’s relevance in this ever-shifting landscape, including
- How to build enrollment through better marketing and recruiting engagement;
- How to retain students by delivering world-class student support;
- Using data to drive campus decision-making.
As a leader in the business of education and education technology, Blackboard works with higher-education leadership at the forefront of change every day. That front-row seat offers us a rare opportunity to foster crucial knowledge sharing in what we consider a joint mission to reimagine education—and we’ve never been more committed. That’s precisely why we’re launching our inaugural Leadership Forum at BbWorld 2014 in Las Vegas from July 15-17, featuring a series of keynotes, client-led sessions and panel discussions, and networking opportunities geared specifically to academic and administrative leaders.
The Leadership Forum offers a combination of big ideas, broad perspectives, and real innovation that discipline-specific conferences simply can’t provide. Attendees will
- Learn firsthand how higher-education leaders across disciplines are facing the challenge of building relevance and improving institutional performance;
- Network privately with peers, share real-world stories, and build tangible action plans around critical challenges, such as how to build data-driven, student-centered practices across the learning journey;
- Hear practical case studies from your peers about such hot topics as how they address changing modalities within higher education and meeting rising student needs for support.
Joining us for these and other important discussions will be a who’s who of innovators and change agents in global education leadership, including Ray Schroeder, Director of UPCEA’s Center for Online Leadership and Strategy, as well as speakers from Syracuse, Georgetown, Texas A&M University, and Kentucky Community & Technical College System, among many others.