Equipped with more learning alternatives than ever before, today’s students are placing unprecedented demands on faculty and educators to deliver on the expectation of a more personalized, engaged, and flexible educational experience. As a result, educators must address a number of critical issues that sit at the heart of keeping students engaged in this ever-shifting landscape, including …
- Understanding the future of teaching and learning
- Effective practices in blended and online course design
- The role of peer engagement in great instructional delivery
As a leader in the business of education and education technology, Blackboard works with faculty and educators at the forefront of change every day in a joint mission to “reimagine education.” That’s precisely why we’re launching our inaugural Faculty and Educators sessions at BbWorld 2014 in Las Vegas from July 15–17, featuring a series of keynotes, client-led sessions, panel discussions, and networking opportunities geared specifically to leading faculty and educators.
These Faculty and Educators sessions offer a combination of big ideas, broad perspectives, and real innovation that discipline-specific conferences simply can’t provide. Attendees will …
- Influence the future of teaching and learning by participating in our student and faculty panels
- Network with peers, share real-world stories, and build tangible action plans around critical challenges
- Hear case studies and receive hands-on learning from others who are changing the way courses are designed and delivered online
Joining us for these and other important discussions will be a who’s who of innovators and change agents in global education leadership, including a keynote presentation from Hall Davidson of Discovery Education, among many others.
Join us at the Venetian/Palazzo Resort in Las Vegas July 15–17, when we’ll challenge conventional thinking and advance new models of learning.
This event promises to be the premier education event of the season, and we’re looking forward to seeing you there.
Click here to get more information about BbWorld and the Faculty and Educators sessions.