While students are gathering their back-to-school supplies, teachers have prep work to do, too. Only no backpack required!
Blackboard is dedicated to making the education experience better for all, in more ways than one. Hence we present this list of resources specially for educators.
And since back-to-school and checklists go hand-in-hand…
- Mobilize. Blackboard Learn and Blackboard Collaborate are available on iOS and Android devices. Share these links with your students on the first day of class so they can stay connected no matter where they are.
- Update. If Blackboard Learn looks different this year, your school may have upgraded to the new version. Fear not; it’s easy to learn how to implement new tools like badges, video everywhere, and the retention center. Check out our quick hit videos
- Grow. If you’re in the market for some in-person Blackboard PD in your area, catch us on tour this fall and winter. Sign up for a free event to meet other educators and network with Blackboard experts. Can’t make it in-person? Join your colleagues in an online cohort program
- Learn. New to teaching with Blackboard Learn? These free videos will equip you with the basics such as best practices for course design.
- Protect. Blackboard and the National PTA have partnered to offer U.S. K-12 districts TipTxt, a free, two-way text tool that allows students to confidentially report bullying. Yes, free. Find out how to get it at your school.
- Share. No need to spend your first day of class giving tutorials on Blackboard Learn or Collaborate. Just share these videos to get your students up to speed quick with the technology they will be using daily.
- Breathe. It’s just good advice, any time of year! Best of luck for back to school!