We recently published the August 2007 issue of the Blackboard Academic Bulletin, our newsletter designed specifically for users of Blackboard software in higher education.
This issue is full of content, including:
- A review of BbWorld ’07 with highlights from the successful e-Learning conference in Boston
- Gordon Freedman discusses his experiences while recently attending BbSummit Asia in Singapore
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute is featured in the first in a series of articles highlighting this year’s Blackboard Greenhouse Program award winners
- Details about Blackboard’s new SafeAssign offering
- An announcement that the Blackboard Academic Suite is now available to users of the Blackboard Learning System – CE and Vista Enterprise Licenses
- An introduction to Application Pack 3 for Release 7 of the Blackboard Academic Suite
- Our monthly “best-of” Ask Dr. C questions and answers
We’re very interested in hearing about the articles you’d like to see in future newsletters. Feel free to send story suggestions to email@example.com.