Register for the Enrollment Track at BbWorld and save 50% on your BbWorld Pass!
All Higher Ed Executives know that student recruitment and retention are top priorities. And the solutions that address these main concerns are not “one size fit all”. Because Blackboard has recognized the importance of focusing on Executives responsible for enrollment, admissions, recruitment and student retention, there is a track solely dedicated to these topics at BbWorld 2012.
The client-led sessions in the Enrollment Track (ELT) will spotlight:
- Increasing enrollment yield to meet financial demands and growth of online programs.
- Utilizing enrollment analytics to improve enrollment yield and reduce cost per enrolled student.
- Employing social and mobile communication channels to target increasingly connected and non-traditional students.
- Scaling operations while improving prospective student service, without exploding the enrollment budget.
- Intercepting at-risk students with predictive analytics and proactive services/professional outreach.
- Handling the Financial Aid workload increase while bringing the service experience into the 21st century.
Register now for the Enrollment Track and receive the full benefits of BbWorld for $450 – more than 50% off the regular registration rate! It is your opportunity to learn about how other Executives in similar situations are dealing with the pressures of Enrollment at their institution.
Application deadline is 5/18/2012. Registrations must be received in order to secure your spot.