If you’re a K-12 communications professional, you’re going to love what’s ahead for you at BbWorld this July. With the rise of digital learning, the transition to digital content, and near ubiquity of mobile, teaching, learning, and communication are changing rapidly in K-12 education—and so too are schools’ preferences and demands for communications.
While you’re at BbWorld, you’ll learn about communications tools and strategies that let you reach and engage parents on the devices they prefer. You’ll discover ways to help your community get the information they need faster. And you’ll hear about how your peers are solving their communications challenges.
Here are 5 things you won’t want to miss at BbWorld:
- Sessions just for communications leaders. Inspiring conversations led by the Blackboard team, clients, and partners are tailored specifically to help you connect to your community.
- Solution roadmap for parent and community engagement. We’ll lay out a plan that will help you engage your community every day, where they are, on any device.
- Hot topics panel discussion. Hear the trends that top the list for educators, and how they’re shaping education in districts around the country. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the leading voices of experts from our Alliance Partners Program.
- Parent panel discussion. Hear from a panel of parents to better understand how you can serve their communication, teaching, and learning needs.
- Networking opportunities. Meet experts and communication leaders from across the nation facing challenges and goals similar to yours.
If you’re still not registered, don’t worry—it’s not too late. Register now, and we’ll see you in DC next month.